The YHOH platform was created as a platform for effective Outreach efforts that reach into the community with the purpose and resolve of spreading the WORD on all things HIV, and other illnesses and infections. Our area of operations will primarily be in Prince George’s County; though, we aim to provide useful information to everyone. We attempt to be as creative as possible in reaching a diverse population (13–18 yo, college students, MSM, HET, Transgender, etc.).
• Reduction of the estimated annual number of new HIV infections by at least 5 percent by December 2020
• Reduction of the estimated annual number of new HIV diagnoses by at least 5% by December 2020
• Increase in the number of persons prescribed preexposure prophylaxis (PrEP) by at least 15% by December 2020
• Increase in the percentage of newly diagnosed persons linked to HIV medical care within one month of diagnosis to at least 15% by December 2020
• Increase in the percentage of persons with diagnosed HIV infection who are retained in HIV medical care to at least 15% by December 2020
• Increase in the percentage of persons with diagnosed HIV infection who are virally suppressed by 20% by December 2020
• Reduction of the percentage of persons with diagnosed HIV infection who are engaging in HIV risk behaviors by 15% by December 2020
• Reduction of HIV-related stigma among persons with diagnosed HIV infection by at least 15% by December 2020
This project is funded by DC Health and executed by the SLK Health Services Corporation.
Here at SLK Health Services Corporation, we’re committed to promoting the prevention and eradication of
illnesses and infections amongst high-risk negatives, the LGBTQ community as well as the HIV community
and all other vulnerable communities by advocating a wholistic approach to care and prevention that leads
to healthier and happier lives for our clients with on-going support for their psychological, physiological,
sociological and Spiritual well-being.
Just imagine what we can achieve together!
Guest Speaker: Ayo Handy-Kendi | on ZOOM
For more information call: Lorrie Wright 301.453.2317 firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, August 5th | 5:30 – 7pm
8801 Hampton Mall Drive Capitol Heights, MD. 20743
Thursday, August 6th | 11 - 2:00pm
For more information call or text: Philip Sain 301/752-4403 | ZOOM
Thursday, August 6th | 6:30 – 7:30pm
Guest Speaker: Ayo Handy-Kendi | ZOOM
For more information contact: Gregory Torrence email@example.com 301/453-2313
Wednesday, August 12th | 5:30 – 7:00pm